WELCOME TO THE ASHLAND GUEST HOUSE
The Ashland, built in 1901, is located just off Bestor Plaza, the center square for Chautauqua Institute. The central location is just steps to the bookstore, library, shops, restaurants and amphitheater. It is right on the institute shuttle line for easy access to all of Chautauqua. This location features a full community kitchen, as well as guest rooms with private baths. The front porches provide views down to the lake and across Bestor Plaza.